Hello and thanks for visiting this Final Uninstaller Review. Final Uninstaller helps PC users completely uninstall unwanted programs from their PCs. This review looks at its features, what it does and doesn’t do, its benefits and whether it delivers on its promises.
What Is Final Uninstaller?
When you uninstall programs using Windows uninstaller, some remnants or corrupted files maybe left on your computer. With time, these remnants can occupy a lot of computer storage space, reduce computer performance, and lead to errors and PC crashes.
Final Uninstaller is an uninstall tool for PCs that ensures complete un-installation of programs leaving no trace of the applications. It also finds remnants left due to incomplete un-installations and gets rid of them completely. This Final Uninstaller tool also optimizes computer performance by removing junk and duplicate files, cleaning the registry and defragmenting disks.
What Final Uninstaller Does: Its Features and Benefits
- It has an easy to use interface that makes it easy to operate even if you don’t have technical skills.
- Final Uninstaller is simple to use. You only need to perform a click to scan your computer system and one click to clean it.
- For those stubborn applications, this tool has an un-install in safe mode that will enable you uninstall the programs safely.
- By removing junk files, corrupted files and duplicate files, you will have additional free disc space.
- Final Uninstaller detects and deletes temporary and unnecessary files running in the background that slow down your computer performance.
- You will be able to recognize common windows problems.
- It cleans the registry for optimized computer performance.
- It reduces computer registry size.
- It prevents computer crashes and freezes.
- You are able to search a specific program and find information about it before you uninstall it.
- The software is frequently updated to ensure that customers have the latest technology.
- It scans, finds and removes remnants and corrupted files from your computer completely.
- If you delete an application by mistake, the tool allows you to restore it.
- If your fail in uninstalling a certain application, you can submit the program to receive specialized help.
- You will receive free, unlimited technical help if you have a problem or question.
- It helps you identify all the installed programs on your computer.
- It optimizes PC performance and speed.
- It helps you save time and money. Your computer performs better with good speed and you don’t have to hire expensive an computer technician to optimize your PC.
What Final Uninstaller Does Not Do?
- It does not run on Mac or Linux operating systems.
- It cannot uninstall Windows operating system since it is a Windows based program.
- How to Completely Uninstall Applications Using Final Uninstaller
- You can find and install Final Uninstaller by clicking on the download button at the official website. Save the set up file and then run it. Follow the step-by-step install instructions provided in the install wizard to install this program on your PC.
- You will have the free, unregistered version of this program, which only allows you to uninstall three applications. To be able to remove as many programs as you want, you need to purchase a license and register it. The license cost is $27.95 and covers up to three PCs.
- To remove unwanted programs, you must be logged in as administrator.
- Perform a scan on your computer system.
- Select the application you want to remove in the scan results.
- Click the clean button to remove it completely from your computer system.
Is Final Uninstaller Worth It?
As a computer user, you probably face the need to install new programs and uninstall old, unwanted ones frequently. The problem is that once you uninstall some applications, some remnant files maybe left on your computer. When these leftover items accumulate, they occupy valuable disc space, cause errors and freezes and slow down your computer. This tool will ensure you completely uninstall any program you desire, clean up the registry and defragment disc to optimize PC performance. The best thing about it is that it is easy to use. You can get a taste of the benefits by using the trial version. This Final Uninstaller software also has a 60 days money back guarantee.