Linked Influence Review – What Is It?
Linked Influence is all about marketing on LinkedIn – more notably how to promote your stuff and yourself on the business social site. In Linked Influence, there is a lot of explanation on how to set up your profile and what to include on your ‘resume,’ but it goes a lot deeper. It teaches you:
- How to do LinkedIn paid advertising (which is rumored to convert about 3 times higher than FB traffic…
- How to create and maintain groups so that you can really establish yourself as an authority
- How to get book deals and speaking gigs off of LinkedIn
Plus lots of other cool stuff.
Linked Influence Pros
- I love the fact that Linked Influence caters to business owners who are generally too busy to do a lot of social media surfing.
- It lays out a clear action plan about what to do, how to do it, and why you should be doing it. For a busy business owner, that’s crucial.
- Another thing I liked about it is the fact that you can sit down for a few afternoons and be totally set up on LinkedIn so that your profile is actually promoting you!
Linked Influence Cons
- Frankly, there wasn’t too much I didn’t like about Linked Influence. It was a very well thought out and planned LinkedIn resource/how to course.
- There isn’t any fancy graphics or crazy software or ‘push-button’ millions which was actually refreshing if you follow digital products at all.
- It’s just solid information, delivered through PDFs and video.
Linked Influence Review – Conclusions
Overall, I really like Linked Influence. It’s the first LinkedIn course that was done right, with enough explanation that a busy business owner can go in and get themselves up and running quickly. No need for a tech guy or someone going in and managing everything – just good, solid actionable content.