Hello and thanks for visiting this Gov Auctions Review. Government and Police vehicles are usually high quality and well maintained. The surplus, seized and repossessed vehicles are made available to the public in auctions at a very affordable price. So how do you find out when and where the next auction is? Gov-Auctions.org is a site that gives you access to these kinds of auctions allowing you to search over thousands of vehicles available for auction.
This review looks at the benefits of becoming a member of gov-auctions.org, whether it is a safe and trusted site and whether it is worth joining.
What Is Gov Auctions?
Gov Auctions (Gov-auctions.org) is a leading auction site for government, DEA repossessed and police cars, trucks and SUVs. It is one of the largest resources for live and online car auctions of government pre-owned, surplus and seized autos. Thousands of vehicles are seized every month by different government agencies such as the DEA, IRS and FBI and police departments. These vehicles are then auctioned off to the public at highly discounted prices due to the laws governing such auctions. This site gives you access to more than 4000 government auctions across the US and other private auctions.
What Are The Benefits of Joining Gov-Auctions.org?
To join Gov-auctions.org, you will need to pay a one-time fee of $39.95. When you join Gov Auctions, you will enjoy the following benefits as a member:
- You will be able to purchase quality vehicles at a much lower price as government and police vehicles are kept in good condition, usually 2-3 years old and are sold on a highly discounted price. Auctions start from as low as $100 for a vehicle.
- It is a trusted site and you don’t have to worry about being scammed.
- You will gain access to more than 4000 live and online US auctions.
- You will access online federal and government car auctions. You can use the auction finder to see the available auctions in every state and then find the details for each auction.
- You get a complete auction guide with tutorials and helpful advice to help you get a great deal and make you a confident buyer of auctioned property.
- You get a fast service and the customer service is great. The extensive faq section provides answers to commonly asked questions. You can get additional questions answered via email within 24 hours.
- The auctions only sell clean title cars making the buying process a hassle free one.
- You get access to tens of thousands of seized and repossessed vehicles being auctioned.
- The site offers guaranteed listings in every state.
- The site is constantly updated with thousands of new cars available for auctions added weekly.
- You also get access to other high quality government surplus property being auctioned at a discounted price.
- You can find any car model or make you want whether SUV, luxury car, truck, BMW, Ford or Land Rover.
- The site provides links to other resourceful online auction sites.
- You save a lot of money as the auctioned cars are sold at discounted prices of up to 95% off the book value.
- You will find all the necessary contact information and Google maps to help you locate the auction sites easily.
Should You Join Gov Auctions?
If you want to purchase a new car, Gov Auctions is the best place to start your search for the type of car you want at a bargain. You will gain access to over 4000 auctions selling seized and repossessed vehicles from government agencies and police departments. These cars have clean titles, are high quality and you get them at a surprisingly low cost. The free guide and auction tutorials will give you helpful buying Advice and tips that will give you the confidence to buy your next car at auction and save money. You can also use the free service to receive car loan offers at low rates if you are looking for a car loan. If you feel skeptical, you can use this service risk free with their money back guarantee.